The function of this position is to:
- Provide service, repair, installation, and or propose replacement of plumbing components, accessories, and equipment. including but not limited to clogged drains, leaky pipes, toilets, faucets, water heaters, fixtures, valves, bath tubs, showers, water services, sewer mains, sump, ejector, and or effluent pumps, septic systems/fields, disposals, water purifiers, recirculation systems, etc.
- Provides onsite a plumbing system diagnostics based upon the initial request and also upon a full inspection of the property's plumbing system
- Develop and present a complete set of recommendations and related pricing that addresses the initial call, corrects any deficiencies of the systems (undersize, code conflicts, part likely to fail, etc.) and also improvement to the client comfort and lifestyle.
- Performs repairs and installations with the related piping and electrical to meet or exceed the manufacturer's recommendations, local codes and customer's expectation.
- Startup installed equipment and adjusts to the manufacturers and job specification.
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise during an installation that would keep the equipment from functioning properly or the customer from being satisfied.
- Communicate to the client the
- Benefits of the recommendations
- Risks involved in failing to perform specific repairs
- Benefits of a service agreement
- Communicate to the consumer on the proper operation and owner's maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Perform required documentation for each installation with a complete startup record. Have client sign necessary paper work and collect payments as directed.
- Develop profitable sales and acquire customers through our established sales and marketing program.
- Identify new business opportunities by performing direct sales activities and provide support to the administrative personnel as requested.
- Develop self-generated leads through networking, data mining (from existing client records), and referral generation from previous clients.